Free-standing, steel warehouse mezzanine floors offer a cost-effective and practical means of maximising the usable height of a warehouse.
Column layouts can be offered in the most economic configurations or individually designed to provide the clearest possible space for your ground floor picking activities. Mezzanine floors can also be built to handle different load capacities, depending on your requirements.
The mezzanine flooring solutions SEC Storage provide are designed and built to meet all current legislation. The free-standing and demountable nature of a mezzanine floor means that your industrial mezzanine system can be relocated to new premises, should you wish to move in the future.
Mezzanine Floor Applications:
- Additional bulk storage space
- Additional space for longspan shelving and modular shelving systems
- Production areas
- Picking and packing areas
- Installation of machinery
- Production and administration offices
- As a specified storage location for marketing collateral, etc.