“The severity of events made this year’s nominees for The Data Excellence Award a much tougher challenge for us all, this award for ‘smartdata’ management advanced far beyond boldness, tenacity, determination, regulatory compliance to become a real competitive advantage for business, this year’s winner is victorious in every judging category; the winner was SEC Group.
A huge congratulation to Harry Watts and his team for such entrepreneurship and business acumen through particularly challenging events.”
These awards are the ones to win – any company within the UK, whether public, private or third sector can enter, regardless of size or industry. The awards have a range of categories suited for any successful organisation to tell their story; from large private and public companies through to thriving entrepreneurial businesses, promising start-ups and established SMEs.
Becoming a finalist is an achievement in itself as the entries are judged by a community of influential judges, making the Lloyds Bank National Business Awards true accolades of distinction.
The Data Excellence Award
Open to all organisations in the public, private and third sectors, this award will go to the organisation that can best demonstrate how it defines and personifies data excellence through examples such as:
· Demonstrations of the skills, attitudes and technology used to create and maintain your data excellence
· Innovation and transformation in data practices, usage and outcomes
· Explaining not only why but also how you take your data management seriously
· Examples of how your management of data has created a positive impact to society
· Investment into Data Literacy & education around data
· Effective leadership – for example the creation of a data office and hiring of a Chief Data Officer
· Impressive governance that supports business goals in a sustainable way that protects the interests of people in society